The Kensington & Chelsea Citizens Advice Bureau can only provide a full service to people who live, work, or study in Kensington & Chelsea.
We’ve stopped giving face to face advice due to the corona virus emergency, however we are still here and our advisers can give you advice in person by telephone and/or email.
You can get advice in the following ways:
- by phone – 0300 330 1174 (Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers)
- by phone (free) – 0808 278 7982
- online enquiry – visit the online enquiry page
- by post – Citizens Advice, Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, SW3 5EE
- on the Citizens Advice website
- chat with an online adviser from the national Citizens Advice website
Helpline opening timesOperated by Citizens Advice Kensington & Chelsea
|Monday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 16.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 16.00|
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm. Our trained advisers will carry out an assessment to try to find the best way to help solve your problem